Sunday, March 16, 2008

Blog About My Blog




For some strange reason, I never run out of ideas for a blog topic. Others may stare blanky at the screen suffering from writer's block, and hoping for a light bulb to appear hovering over their heads---but not ol'e wildwood!



Sometimes as many as 20 drafts are ready to post, and most of those follow a pattern of one post a week for my favorite subjects: tools, marketing, stories, features, and technique.


I blog in the hopes that my love for woodburning and crafting will come through. Coming here is like visiting my workshop, and I give my guests a nice seat and a warm welcome.





There's no real formula for how or when they're posted, but usually by 9:00 AM...

I'm updated and ready for visitors. Most of my articles don't have comments, but occasionally I'll open it up and get some feedback.


hmmm, that gives me an idea for a blog topic....

1 comment:

woolies said...

I love the look of your blog! off to read more...
come visit mine sometime!
http://woolies-woolies.blogspot.com
:0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails