Monday, September 13, 2010

if I had a hammer

Why is it every time I turn around my hammer has run off? Where does it go? It's not like I need a hammer every day, but when I have a need---it's not where it should be.




I recently gathered up my hammer collection for a photo shoot: the small metal hammer has screwdrivers stored in the handle, the large claw hammer is a favorite of my husbands, the handmade wooden mallots were made by my brother/Mike, and the claw hammer with the ribbon is my fav, the ball peen hammer has been handed down from generations, and the metal mallot on the end is some serious firepower!

Well, at least I know where I can find a hammer now...





"When your only tool is a hammer, everything starts looking like a nail"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails