Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Signmaker, Signmaker


Make me a sign! And I want it fabulous and unique....



Well, I'm here to ablige! When Rebecca with Ravenshold asked me to make a small art sign for her shop, I took the assignment and ran with it. Rebecca had a vision and I had the gumption to make it happen for her.



Re-purposing a 8" square sign board, we utilized the pre-installed rope loop and decorative edges. Made from some mystery tropical wood from the Phillipines, this sign board offered some amazing wood grains and tone.





Ravenshold is another great traditional artisan in our Old World Shoppes group. Rebecca is very pleased with her sign, and it was a joy to create.

"Absolutely perfect! Great communication and fantastic work, I may have to come back for a larger sign sometime too"
Related Posts with Thumbnails