Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tag Time




What to tag my merchandise with? With what to tag? I developed these small woodburned merchandise tags with my shop name on one side, and my Etsy shop URL on the other!

This kind of packaging and product presentation are very important for vending events and for shipping orders. The buyer has a sweet reminder of their purchase, and I have a chance to reach another customer.


But the specialized packaging doesn't end there----I also created these paper shopping bags for open market vending, and special canvas totes for my rock crafts. These bags and totes will further my exposure and service my buyers.


The merchandise tags were such a success that I developed personalized keychains to compliment my items.

1 comment:

elisebeth said...

Wow, those are great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails