Monday, April 07, 2008

added value





I've tried many ways to give my buyers just a bit more than they expect; the most successful add-on is personalized keychains!


Using these fanciful letters, I create a woodburned keychain for the recipient. They can also be used as gift tags or gear bags. It's a tiny piece of portable art with everday purpose.



The wooden tags come in a variety of sizes and shapes, and each one is customized to reflect the EOW item they selected. The oppposite side of the tag incorporates some element from their item.






My buyers really love the little keychains, and they often comment about them. It's a very simple way for me to add value to their transaction.



At shows, I set up a worktable and make custom tags while they wait. I've made tags for dog collars, for equipment bags and for charms---but most are for the standard keychain.






2 comments:

julie king said...

Love your work and the personalized key chains are just wonderful. I particularly like how you show details shots of the project under construction. Very nice!

Ophelia Miller Boutique said...

Those key chains are beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails