Saturday, September 06, 2008

Bury Your Problems?

hmmmm....I was contacted by a film company in Los Angeles to burn a sign with an odd message:



They wanted to have the sign created and shipped in one week, so it can be used as a prop in their production: Signature Series. So, I gave the project my full attention and found myself wondering how this sign will fit into their storyline. The sign was shipped on time, and I hope it fulfilled it's purpose.





Performance artist Marc Horowitz’s segment of his “Signature Series,” a cross-country tour in his efforts to make a difference in the world.




So maybe my sign will be traveling the country, in search of problems:)



more videos on this project

1 comment:

LoveMeKnot Creations said...

ohhh, wouldn't it be neat to go see a movie next summer and there on the screen you see your sign?? fun:) Great work!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails