Tuesday, August 05, 2008

2 pies are better than 1




Something about baking a pie that makes the day seem brighter.

I get to wear my apron and use my wooden spoons, and let my thoughts wander.




The pumpkin aroma that builds in the air as the pies bake is very comforting. When they cool, I'll serve up a few slices with whipped topping and fresh coffee.




One of these pumpkin pies will be delivered to my husband's office, where they'll share it with as many folks as possible.




Pies are one of my favorite desserts, and I sometimes enjoy a slice of pie for breakfast:)

So, don't bake a pie....bake TWO!

5 comments:

free lotto said...

I truly appreciate it.

Christopher And Tia said...

I can eat an entire pumpkin pie in a single bite, really though.

I think I have to make some pies now. Those looks so yummmmyyy...

xx Tia

T.Allen-Mercado said...

they look very tasty, thanks for sharing!

GoToGreatPanes.com said...

Pumpkin is my favorite! I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner... Now I've got plans to make two--thanks for the evil plan!

Juli said...

pumpkin pie and cappuccino for breakfast :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails