Friday, August 01, 2008

3 years ago



Edge of the Wildwood
is Celebrating 3 Years
on Etsy!




Looking back on the first 3 years of my crafting endeavours, I greatly appreciate the support from hundreds of buyers, shoppers, fellow crafters, friends and family. I never once felt lonely!




My handcrafted items have been shipped far and wide. I'm thrilled to be able to fulfill so many needs---special gifts, family heirlooms, toys, and sign work. My signs have even been used on a movie set! The incredible compliments from my customers are like fuel on my fire.




One of the most satisfying statistics for my shop is the 800 hearts from visitors




Each of these Etsians has given me a great gift...encouragement.




So, I extend a warm and friendly Thank You to the many people who support my shop directly...by buying quality handcrafted woodburning, rock painting, music CDs, and toys.




Edge of the Wildwood wouldn't be possible without your patronage.




4 comments:

lottery winners said...

Well, all I can say is. Im hungry.

tattytiara said...

What a lovely entry. Happy anniversary, and I'm so glad Etsy's been so good to you!

LazyTcrochet said...

BIG congratulations!!! That is so inspiring! I love your show display too.

T.Allen-Mercado said...

Congratulations on your well deserved success! Happy Etsyversary!

Related Posts with Thumbnails