Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Made it Myself

How refreshing to find a new site for selling crafts!

I'm quickly putting my best inventory on the new selling venue..


so I can establish my shop and build a good business there!





Made it Myself doesn't allow dealers of any kind, which keeps the product offerings more inline with what shoppers will expect.

And that handmade purity will make it possible for crafters to prosper without diluting the listings from resellers and dealers.





This couldn't come at a better time for my shop, Edge of the Wildwood!
I can ease out of my role on Etsy, and perhaps maintain that shop for custom orders, vintage items and supplies.




Made it Myself will go through some growing pains, and I'm ready to work with them to develop a new marketplace that accepts only handmade items.







I'm prepared for the long run.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails