Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Quit Your Meanness

Recently, I found myself window shopping in the tiny village of Gainesboro, TN.

The town square is a common layout with the courthouse in the center; shops and restaurants with extra wide sidewalks and awnings. The streets a few blocks of the square have a wide range of houses and workshops.







This weather-worn sign caught my attention...


quit your meanness!


Oh.... is that how you spell meanness? I never knew!






The shops at Gainesboro's square lure the shoppers inside with cute window displays.


I visited a florist, a fruit stand, and 2 'oddities' and antique shops---and bought several things that caught my eye.

Look for another post soon about an talented gourd artist that lives in Gainesboro, and lots of photos of her amazing work.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails