Friday, January 30, 2009

Blockhead Radio shows

Be sure to tune into BLOCKHEAD RADIO on Monday, Feb 2nd

for a special report on "vblog" from me! During the Artisan to Artisan show from 9 - 11pm eastern time (which is 8 - 10pm for central) I'll be discussing the impact of video blog posts.





I'll give some tips and hints and cover some lessons I've learned about video blogging. The listeners will have a few questions, and it should be alot of fun (for me!).



Shout out to all the good folks from BLOCKHEAD RADIO for inviting me on this fantastic show, and a gracious thank you to Huckleberry Arts for her fine work as hostess of Artisan to Artisan



Join Blockhead Rod, A Good Witch Too, Sew Happy Designs, and Huckleberry Arts and the whole crew on Monday Monday Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails