Sunday, January 25, 2009

Win this ETSY prize package




  • vinyl ETSY bumper sticker 5 1/2" X 2 3/4"
  • ETSY pinback button
  • ETSY flip card with SHOP on one side and SELL on the other
  • ETSY shopping bag
  • ETSY 'end mass production' printed poster 18" X 23"
  • original music CD from Mike Burnes

Enter a drawing for your chance to win this ETSY prize package ...



Just enter a comment on this blog between now and January 31, 2009 8:00 AM central standard time. You need to be a US resident, and be sure that we can locate you online to notify our winner and obtain your shipping address! Include your link or email and you're qualified. Only one entry per person, please.


Your comment puts your name into a blind drawing for the ETSY prize package. No special requirements that you visit my shop or that you buy anything (but don't let that stop you!!!)


The winner will be announced on this blog Feb. 1st---Good luck to you:)




16 comments:

JulieAnnA said...

OOOHHH! great offer! i'm in!

http://julieanna.etsy.com

Dean of Crafts said...

Oh cool package!

www.moonspiritjewelry.etsy.com!

cjc said...

I'm in! I like your blog and the Etsy stuff is cool. I'll be following you!

WonderfullyMade729 said...

awesome- thanks!!
wonderfullymade729 at gmail dot com

KaHolly said...

What fun! Count me in!

soundslikerain said...

Thats very nice of you! Please count me in too :-)

Jenna said...

I would love this. I am a proud supporter of Etsy! I'm in! Thanks!

wavecloud said...

I'm totally in! Great giveaway!

wavecloud.etsy.com

paintingpam said...

HI, thanks for an easy contest--
www.paintingpam.etsy.com

Kaycee said...

I would love all of these!! And I would love to show some Etsy love on my car! Please count me in!

kayceewilliams at gmail dot com

Linda said...

Nice prizes. Count me in please.

www.lindab142.etsy.com

JewelryInfusions said...

Ooooo! Pick me, pick me!
Michelle
www.jewelryinfusions.etsy.com

Sarah Cruse said...

YA!!!!
I love that Print!

nickname3girl said...

Very cool. I'm in!

nickname3girl@gmail.com

chickscratch said...

I LOVE that poster. Thanks for offering this giveaway -

Beth
chickscratch.etsy.com

demmi said...

please sign me up for this cool giveaway con5459(at)gmail(dot)com

Related Posts with Thumbnails