Saturday, January 31, 2009

Year One - my blog






Here's my first blog post from Jan 31st, 2008 "Three Dog Night"


It includes a cool project video that has about 2400 views on youtube










I started this blog one year ago today. It's been quite a challange to build it, and I plan to continue and improve it for many years to come.






I consider Year One to be a smashing success! Edge of the Wildwood blog fulfilled it's purpose as an outlet for me, and made connections that I might not otherwise have made. It expanded my prescence online and introduced me and my work to a greater audience.





I learned from reading other blogs, what kinds of articles and extras will keep it fresh: Photos and videos are a powerful tool, human interest stories, and things that are specific to my craft. I found out what works best for me is to have several posts in draft form and to schedule the delivery so the fun stuff gets mixed in with the marketing stuff.



And besides all that, it's alot of fun!!! Let's eat cake!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Congrats on one year of blogging!

Related Posts with Thumbnails