Friday, March 20, 2009

visit Rockerchic

from Rockerchic

I've always been that person that won't buy things because "I can make that"..... And I can! And I can make it better! I have a very strong individual style, groove to a different beat.... I have an etsy store for chics, girls and er um, "grown ups" at http://rockerchic.etsy.com, it has everything for you and your punky princess to rock out in!

the Rockerchic is gonna co-host a new show on Blockhead Radio:
Mom's Cafe!
Wed nights at 9pm eastern time

check it on out

3 comments:

glutenfreegirl said...

WOOOOOT love me some rocker!

Rockerchic said...

WOW! Thanks!
It isn't very often I see my name in someone elses title!

YOU ROCK SISTA! And don't forget... Mama's Little Monkeys... is gonna be on air too!

At least we'll give you guys something to laugh at! hah!

agoodwitchtoo said...

Wait, Mama is going to be there too??? ;)

Looking forward to the show!

Related Posts with Thumbnails