Friday, May 08, 2009

How thrifty are you?



One who is thrifty is thought of as spending their money wisely.



Would you like to test your thrift? Try sometests.com


As part of our upcoming TOUGH TIMES show on Blockhead Radio; wildwood (that's me) and skyline will be putting together our own quiz to find out how 'tough' you really are. Want to cram for the exam? Study this...


StRAteGiZE your frugality:

  • the reduction of waste
  • curbing costly habits
  • suppressing instant gratification by means of fiscal self-restraint
  • seeking efficiency
  • avoiding traps
  • defying expensive social norms
  • embracing free (as in gratis) options
  • using barter
  • staying well-informed about local circumstances
  • market and product/service realities


And join us Tuesday morning at 11:30 AM Eastern Time for TOUGH TIMES




1 comment:

Walk in the Woods said...

I will miss the show this coming Tuesday. And by that, I mean I'll MISS it. I mean, I'll miss hearing it, AND I'll MISS hearing it.

Oh - you know what I mean! And I'm already looking forward to your 5/19 show!

Related Posts with Thumbnails