Tuesday, June 02, 2009

winning strategy





The jellybean contest was great fun...and we have some comments from the winner, Tien Tran from California







ONE OF THE LUCKY KIDS FROM TIEN'S COMMUNITY CENTER






"I work at a community center in Ontario, CA and on Easter we had a jellybean guessing contest. I was bummed that as a worker I could not guess the amount of jellybeans in the jar. So I went home and ran across this blog hosting a guessing contest. All I did was double the number of jellybeans at work, because it seemed twice as small, so luckily I won! Thank you Edge of the wildwood!!!!!!!!!"






The guesses ranged from 100 to 'one million jellybeans' lol



and the actual number was 1011...with Tien's guess of 940 being the closest without going over.








We're putting together a new contest for May, so be sure to check back with EOW!








No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails