Tuesday, August 04, 2009

gots skillz

If you've been following my blog for awhile, then you've heard all about my husband's bowling success....





or have you?
















Well, I'd like to report that Jody has done it again. The Big J threw a '300' game for a local tournament and he now enjoys a Rockstar/Superhero status! Jody is thrilled by the natural 300 and said "hey! I'm ready to bowl some more!"





The local tournament at Smyrna Bowling Center is a weekly event known as a 'no tap'. Special scoring applies to No Tap Tourneys: 9 pins count for a strike. This moves the games along quickly and increases the scores for all the bowlers.







Jody's accomplishment is remarkable in that all 12 of his strikes were 10-pins-in-the-pit. He didn't need the No Tap scoring in order to earn this perfect game!
Once my guy gets rolling...nobody can stop him
(((((hug)))))





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails