Sunday, December 13, 2009

Decorated War Hero turns 90



Meet Tate Bower - he's my Great Uncle.

My family is having a big party to celebrate Tate's 90th birthday on December 20th. They'll cookout some hamburgers and take lots of photos:) I won't be able to travel to Pensacola for it, but I will be thinking of Tate next week.

We think it would be a great gesture to have 90 greeting cards sent for Tate! We'd like to ask for YOUR help, and see if you can send a card....

Read more about Tate's remarkable service in my series called Tate The Great.

If you'd like to be a part of honoring this dear man, please mail a card today to:

Tate The Great
1121 Barcia Dr.
Pensacola, FL 32503




My brother Mike and Uncle Tate

I'll also be posting this request on Wish Upon a Hero.com under the category 'cards' A Wish for Tate

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails