Saturday, April 02, 2011

i need a swift kick in the blog

Sometimes I just need a gentle push:) So many great things to share, and a perfect place to meet. My blog. I've been blogging now for several years and have learned a trick or two about how to get my message out. I try to post a mixture of instruction, historical, humorous, and topical items that relate to my craft, my town, my family or my faith. I don't get discouraged, but I do sometimes get distracted. In all my years of blogging, I've never gone for more than a week without a post---until January of this year. After a successful surgery to remove a large cyst from my abdomin, I feel ready to kick back LOL



So . . . thanks for hanging in there with me, and we'll get to the Wildwood and post content that you deserve. Read me and I'll read you, too.

1 comment:

wood said...

Very said story and best of luck your life..
Thanks for sharing.. Projects Woodworking

Related Posts with Thumbnails