Tuesday, May 04, 2010

my reading list

I probably should have posted this photo about a month ago, because I've since managed to read thru several more novels. Mostly I enjoy who-dun-its and crime thrillers. There are several authors that I collect as many of their paperbacks as I can get.



Of this group, I throughly enjoyed JACKKNIFE and DEEP DOWN (in fact, I'm now a Karen Harper fan:) I also can resist anything by Greg Iles or Jefferson Bass.




I don't join book clubs or sign up for monthly deals - I'd rather seek out the books that grab my interest.

1 comment:

DK said...

I've been shamefully terrible about reading anything lately, which sucks because my favorite summer pastime used to be curling up with a book in the sun. I think I need to stock up on some fresh new books...

Related Posts with Thumbnails