Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Made in America



Now, here's a campaign I can get behind... Buying American made products, and creating jobs for thousands!




ABC World News with Diane Sawyer is running a series called MADE IN AMERICA




I can see how this issue has touched so many people. The in-depth articles and easy to nav website shows just how simple this idea can be:


view videos, make searches, take a quiz, buy a t-shirt and learn what impact the consumer can make on Made in USA goods.




map on MADE IN AMERICA 'where do your goods come from?'






Have you ever purchased an American flag (or similar patriotic product) and found it to be Made in China? I have.



I was disappointed at myself and vowed to find a suitable flag. I felt redeemed when I located the AmVets site that sells Made in USA flags! My father in law had purchased this flag from AmVets and the box it was packaged in was printed in bold lettering 'Proudly Made in the USA'






It's empowering. It's important.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails