Thursday, September 22, 2011

I'm kinda a big deal around here

Found an interesting self-promote website called about.me that allows users to setup a profile with links to their blogs!






Makes sense that people who share my interests will want to see more. And it's a nice place to design a dreamy bio. So, I built my spot and within 14 hours I have 11 views.












I don't really understand how the trending or searching of about.me works, but they developed a cool 'klout' feature that might be helpful as I earn click thrus and views.






When I created my profile, I entered 10 keywords, but I haven't yet found how to search the keywords to find others with similar profiles.






Oh, you can also vote me into stardom for a chance at a color display in Times Square:)



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails