Thursday, April 26, 2012

spring cleaning 2012




We are so settled in our little farmhouse, and very happy to be in the country. After trimming and grooming the lawn, I take on the housework like there's no tomorrow. There really is something to this 'house-proud' feeling and I enjoy making our home clean and comfortable.
















I started with the closets, and moved out our winter clothes to make room for summer. Then I was able to make good use of a small dresser that my mama gave us.










My best effort has been on the wood floors and rugs. I bought a steam mop and tackled each room. The old wood floors have never looked better - they'll never have a bright shine, but they do have a glowing luster.







Cleaning house is something I really enjoy doing - strange, I know. But it means alot to me.










1 comment:

Connie Mitan said...

Taking pride in keeping your home looking good is not something to be ashamed of. Your home looks lovely, btw. Thanks for sharing.
~Sunfire

Related Posts with Thumbnails